NOW HIRING – CREW LEADER
MTR is currently searching for and pursuing a candidate to hire for full-time position of CREW LEADER. The position is available immediately. The Crew Leader is responsible for executing event installations from start to finish – in warehouse maintenance and preparation; onsite communications, delivery and setup.
EXPERIENCE + SKILLSETS
• Flexibility. Clients change their mind. Weather changes the plan. Event details often change last minute. Rolling with these “punches” while maintaining professional composure and setting pace and example for your team is mission critical.
• Pace Setter. Will work with full-time seasonal staff that must be quickly trained, given lots of direction, and inspired to execute. This requires more than hard work and dedication, but the ability to be a pace setter that motivates others on your team to excel, to work safely and efficiently, and to have fun along the way.
• Integrity. There is no substitute or enough hard work to replace the courage to do what is right, even when no one is watching.
• Handy. Background in construction, in landscaping, in building/design. It really doesn’t matter as long as you can work with your hands, and yes – your back.
• Passion. Love outdoors. Love meeting people. Gotta love working in the heat and the cold, as well as seasonal evenings and weekends, as we set tents 365 days … almost.
• Servant Leadership. We are a service industry and our leadership team must value and demonstrate daily leadership through serving each other, serving our clients, and serving our community.
ABILITIES + DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSBILITIES
• Enjoy client interaction on jobsites
• Daily load-in / load-out of trucks
• Lead efforts of tent washing & maintenance as well as table/chair/dance floor maintenance
• Lead onsite installations and deliveries
• Inventory management
• Sales/Referral incentives
• Oversite of Customer Pick Up and Return process
• No task is beneath anyone. See it. Do it.
IS MTR THE RIGHT FIT?
You will work on a team. You will lead a team. There will be day to day grind, but there will most definitely be experiences and creative project installations unlike anything you will have ever done. You will work on gorgeous properties across the state from universities to resorts – from industrial sites to family farms. Tailgates, weddings, ground breakings and grand openings. You will do it all. You will grow and develop new skills as you invest into others as members of your team. If this is you or you know of someone that would be a great fit, CALL or EMAIL us today!
With over 30 years of expertise in the industry, it is an absolute privilege to offer customers pristine tents and responsive, accessible service. Our inventory includes frame tents, pole tents, and marquis/walkway tents offering climate control options for each.
- Dance floors
- Pipe & Drape
Whether it’s a last minute table and chair order or a significant tent event on campus requiring weeks of preparation, I can always depend on the reliability and accessibility of Macon Tent Rentals’ event production team to deliver best-in-class service with attention to safety and to the highest quality rental equipment supporting the success of Mercer events.
JOHN STEELE, CAMPUS SERVICES SUPERVISOR | MERCER UNIVERSITY
Thank you so much for your company’s impeccable service to Central Georgia Technical College in our preparation for yesterday’s ‘Move on When Ready’ meeting. Your flexibility and professional demeanor in accommodating our multiple last minute change requests is greatly appreciated. It is always nice to conduct business with a locally-owned company. We appreciate the services offered by Macon Tent Rentals and your company will always be our go-to provider for such services. As we host events such as this in the future, we will not hesitate to recommend your company to our partner organizations as well. Thank you again!
ANITA MARTIN, MARKETING SPECIALIST | CENTRAL GEORGIA TECHNICAL COLLEGE
What has become an anticipated annual event for our parishioners and guests from the community, the 4th Annual Bible and BBQ Event, is not a success without Macon Tent Rentals.
FATHER THESPIAN | ST. INNOCENT ORTHODOX CHURCH